CMS (TYPO3) Training: Working With the Menu System
One of the most powerful features of the CMS (TYPO3) system at NDSU is the ability to quickly and automatically build different kinds of menus to make it easier for visitors to find information quickly and navigate your site successfully. Learn how you can save time using the menu system to create links within your site in this one hour class.
What You'll Learn:
- How the default left-side navigation menu hierarchy is created
- Easily create "site maps" with automatically updating links to all pages and subpages in a site
- Create "jump" menus (links) to move quickly to other places within a single page
- Quickly build menus of selected pages and subpages
- Using "Insert Records" to reuse content in multiple pages without unnecessary duplication
Pre-requisites: Completion of "CMS (TYPO3) Basics Training" or experience using the CMS system at NDSU.