Adobe PageMaker for Windows - Part One
Adobe PageMaker is a powerful desktop publishing application you can use to create documents of many types.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Navigate easily in PageMaker
- Import text and graphics from other applications
- Design attractive text layouts using frames
- Format text using fonts, sizes, type styles, indents, alignment and tabs
- Use master pages and guides to design the layout
- Add page numbers to documents, create text in multiple columns and wrap text around graphic images
Prerequisites: Good working knowledge of the Windows or Macintosh operating system, and good mouse skills.