Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction
Photoshop is currently the most popular application available for manipulating digital images. This class takes you on a "quick tour" of many of the key features of Photoshop.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Creating a composite image from selected pieces of several different images
- Basic pixel selection techniques
- Basic information about using Layers in Photoshop
- Using the Free Transform command to scale, rotate, and move part of an image
- Adding type (text) to an image
- Adding layer effects to a text layer
- An introduction to Photoshop's many filters
- Basic painting techniques
- Using the History Palette to Undo and Redo changes to an image
Prerequisites: No previous image editing experience necessary. Basic familiarity with Windows or Macintosh operating systems.