Adobe Photoshop CS3: Correcting and Enhancing Digital Photos
Photoshop has an impressive array of tools for importing, editing, and archiving your collections of digital photos. In this class you'll learn about camera raw image processing and editing, and you'll explore many features that let you enhance and clean up your photos.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Processing proprietary camera raw images
- Making typical corrections, including removing red eye and noise and bringing out the shadow and highlight details
- Adjusting the visual perspective of objects using the Vanishing Point filter
- Applying optical lens correction to images
- Preparing a PDF presentation of corrected images
Prerequisites: Completion of Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction and familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating systems.