Adobe Photoshop CS3: Creating Composite Images and Using Filters
Learn how to combine multiple image files into one composite image in Photoshop and to use the huge assortment of filters available for Photoshop to transform ordinary images into extraordinary artwork.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Recording and playing back actions to automate a series of steps
- Adding guides to help you place and align images precisely
- Saving selections and loading them as masks
- Applying color effects only to unmasked areas of an image
- Adding adjustment layers to color-correct a selection
- Applying filters to selections to create various effects
- Adding layer styles to create editable special effects
Prerequisites: Completion of Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction and familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating systems.