Adobe Photoshop CS3: Retouching and Repairing Photos
Photoshop includes a very powerful set of cloning tools that make retouching photographs easy and intuitive. Learn how to touch up photos so well it's difficult to tell the picture was altered!
Here's what we'll cover:
- Using the Clone Stamp tool to eliminate unwanted parts of an image
- Using the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair parts of an image
- Using the Healing Brush and Patch tools to blend in corrections
- Making corrections on a duplicate layer and adjusting it for a more natural look
- Using the History brush to partially restore an image to a previous state
- Using Snapshots to preserve earlier states of your image
Prerequisites: Completion of Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction and familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating systems.