Advanced Formatting With Word 2013
If you've used Microsoft Word for years, but you'd like to do more than just the basics, this class is for you!
Many of us use Word without going beyond the basic formatting - in this class we'll take a look at some of the more advanced formatting options available in Word.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Page numbering
- Using section breaks for more formatting options
- Creating and modifying Headers and Footers
- Using Word heading styles and other styles effectively
- Inserting special symbols
- Creating a Table of Contents, an Index, and/or Bibliographies
- Working with footnotes and/or endnotes
- Navigating within a large document
Prerequisites: Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word