Office 365: Outlook email
Learn how to use Outlook 2010 to manage your email more effectively!
This session is intended for both new Outlook 2010 users and more experienced users who want to find more efficient ways to manage their email.
In this session, you will:
- Identify and customize the mailbox views
- Create and use email signatures
- Use folders to organize your messages
- Manage your contacts
- Customize message settings, delivery options, and message formats
- Create Out of Office notifications
- Create distribution lists
- Sort and Find messages quickly
- Use rules to filter messages
Please bring your questions along and we'll try to answer them.
Prerequisites: None - you must know your email password to be able to access your email from the training computers.