"Computers Don't Byte" - Getting Started With Windows
Start using computer technology on the job and in your personal life.
This course will cover:
- Using the mouse
- Identifying objects on the Windows Desktop
- Moving and resizing windows and working with multiple windows
- Opening applications (programs)
- Customizing the Taskbar, using Menu Bars, Toolbars and Dialog Boxes
- Customizing the Desktop to your preferences
- Using Online Help to learn more
- Finding your files
Prerequisites: This course is designed for those with little or no previous computer experience.