Spring Semester Workshops Available - Register Now!
Additional workshops were recently added to the Spring Semester schedule. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want now! All sessions are free and open to all faculty, staff, and students.
We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
These Workshops (and More) Are Available:
- PowerPoint: Creating Large Format Posters and PowerPoint: Audio and Video
- Thesis Formatting in Word 2016
- Excel 2016: For Beginners Only, Excel 2: Charts and Filters, Excel 3: Advanced Formulas and Data Validation and Excel 4: Macros, Pivot Tables and Database Tools
- Working with Audio and Video: Using Audacity and Premiere Elements
- Camtasia: Screen Recording
- AutoCAD: Getting Started
- Photoshop 1: Fundamentals Part 1 and Part 2
- Adobe Illustrator 1: Basics and Adobe Illustrator 2: Design Principles
- SketchUp: Introduction to
Most workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building. We hope to see you there!
Contact Instructional Services firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. email@example.com
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.