Summer Learning Opportunities
Summer can be a great time to sharpen your skills. We have several classes available this summer to help you do just that!
Classes begin immediately on Tuesday, June 9 and continue through August. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule, and/or register. Pre-registration is required.
These classes tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
Be sure to check out these two new classes:
- CMS (TYPO3): Improving Accessibility: Learn how to make your Web pages more accessible for everyone!
- Excel MOS Expert Test Prep I: Take the "next step" in MOS Excel certification - get ready to take the Excel Expert Part One exam
Watch for two more Excel MOS Expert Test Prep classes to be added to the schedule in the fall!
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
If you use Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and/or Outlook), you can earn a MOS Certification in one or all of them!
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications are the official credential backed by Microsoft and recognized world-wide as a demonstration of your proficiency with the Office applications.
All NDSU staff and faculty can now take the MOS Certification exams on campus at no cost. Take advantage of this new opportunity for professional development!
New Registration System
You'll notice some changes when you register for an ITS class!
Our new registration system offers several benefits:
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.