NDUS-Systemwide is intended for guests from other N.D. University System institutions that do not participate in eduroam. We recommend anyone that can connect to eduroam to do so.
- Connect your device to NDUS-Systemwide
- If prompted for settings, use the following:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: N/A, Unspecified, or Do not validate
- Enter your N.D. University ID as your Identity or Username
- Enter your N.D. University ID password as your password
- Leave Anonymous Identity and Domain blank, if they are options.
- Click Connect
Frequently Asked Questions
Who may use NDUS-Systemwide?
Any Student, Staff, or Faculty of an N.D. University System institution that does not participate in eduroam.
What devices can connect to NDUS-Systemwide?
Any device that can connect to a WPA2 Enterprise network using the PEAP EAP Method.
Help & Support
If you have questions, or want to get started using this service, contact the IT Help Desk.
The NDUS Systemwide network is available for:
- Guests from other N.D. University System institutions that do not participate in eduroam
NDUS Systemwide may be used to transfer public, private and restricted data, as defined by North Dakota University System Data Classification Standards. This network is intended for use by University System staff and guests from University System institutions that do not participate in eduroam. We recommend NDSU students, faculty and staff connect NDSU-owned and personal devices to the eduroam network whenever possible. All NDSU students, faculty and staff are responsible for protecting private and restricted data, including data subject to export control regulations, FERPA, HIPAA, PCI and other pertinent state and federal laws and industry regulations. Keep your device up to date, including the operating system and applications, and make sure your device is protected with anti-malware before connecting to any wireless network. Contact the NDSU information security office if you have questions or concerns.