NDSU Pride Network Mission
The North Dakota State University PRIDE Network is an organization formed by and for LGBTQ faculty, staff, and graduate students. Because the university fosters an environment which nurtures scholarly excellence within a culturally diverse community, this group augments that mission by striving to be inclusive and professional with respect to sexual orientation, gender expression, and gender identity.
We aspire by our presence, visibility, and efforts to advocate for and foster a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer employees of NDSU by;
- Advocating for non-discriminatory and diverse working, living, and academic environment at NDSU.
- Providing a safe and confidential forum for the discussion of issues important to the LGBT community and members;
- Promoting solidarity and professionalism among LGBT and NDSU personnel;
- Fostering moral support for other underrepresented groups;
- Developing the interests of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and other sexual minorities;
- Improving communication with University, College, and community leaders;
- Maintaining partnerships with The Office of Equity, Diversity, and Global Outreach and other NDSU Ally groups.
The NDSU Pride Network is in collaboration with the NDSU Strategic Plan for Diversity, Equity and Community.
LGBT employee information for faculty and staff is now available at http://www.ndsu.edu/hr/empltoolbox/lgbt_information/
Pride Network for LGBTQ Faculty & Staff Events Calendar
Brown Bag Lunch Meetings
Fall 2015 meeting times TBD
For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org