2017 Tri-College Mathematics Contest Schedule
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Lower High School Level (Gr. 9-10)
9:15-9:30 Student and proctors arrive at assigned rooms
9:30-10:15 Individual exam (45 minutes)
10:30-10:50 Team exam (20 minutes)
12:00-12:45 Award ceremony (Memorial Union - Great Plains Room)
Senior High School Level (Gr. 11-12)
10:15-10:30 Student and proctors arrive at assigned rooms
10:30-11:15 Individual exam (45 minutes)
11:30-11:50 Team exam (20 minutes)
1:00-1:45 Award ceremony (Memorial Union - Great Plains Room)
Middle School Level (Gr. 6-8)
12:15-12:30 Student and proctors arrive at assigned rooms
12:30-1:15 Individual exam (45 minutes)
1:25-1:45 Team exam (20 minutes)
2:30-3:15 Award ceremony (Memorial Union - Great Plains Room)
Notes to Proctors
- Cars and vans can park in the meter lots of the Memorial Union and Visitor Parking. Buses must park in the Fargodome parking lot after dropping students off and before picking them up.
- Students and proctors from the same schools are not scheduled in the same room.
- Be sure students from your school report to their assigned testing location on time.
- Be sure all students from your school fill out and hand you the "Participant Registration & Assumption of Risk and Release" form.
- Proctors need to report to Hidatsa room (Second floor of the memorial union) to check in, drop off the students' Risk and Release forms, and pick up exam packets at the following times:
1. Lower High proctors: 9:00 A.M.
2. Senior High proctors: 10:00 A.M.
3. Middle School proctors: 12:00 P.M.
When students are not testing, there are several things available that you can suggest to them:
- Food at the following locations in the lower level of the Memorial Union:
Hoagie Hut, Burgers at the U, Marketplace Grill, and the Pizza Express.
- Recreation center now boasts eight new bowling lanes with automatic scoring, eight new pool tables, two table tennis platforms, one 16-foot shuffleboard table, foosball table, an air hockey machine, and a Wii.