MU Rock Star Award Nomination Form
Nominations are due by the first of each month.
The MU Rock Star Award was established to recognize Memorial Union staff members for their hard work, dedication, teamwork and their overall impact in his or her area of responsibilities.
Nominations may be submitted for those who:
· Promote positive teamwork and develop positive relationships with all team members
· Work earnestly towards helping students develop academically and personally
· Develop strong and effective community relationships within the MU, etc), campus community, or surrounding Fargo/Moorhead community
· Deliver high quality programs and/or services to students and/or staff
· Consistently work hard in administrative areas of their job (budget paperwork, performance grids, travel authorization forms, grant forms, etc.).
· Insert your own category;
Monthly winners are chosen by the Dean of Student Life and will receive a small token of appreciation. Semester award winners will be chosen by the MU Advisory Board out of the monthly award winners. Semester award winners will also receive a token of appreciation.