The Application Process
The application process for MOS is competitive. Out of 100 applicants, we will only choose 24 individuals. Applicants must complete and abide by the following during the application process:
• Check to make sure you are available for all workshop dates/times as well as all other MOS functions (see below)
• Application form submitted 24 hours before your scheduled interview
• 15-20 minute interview
Major Dates (participants must be able to attend all dates listed below):
1. Opening Ceremony: January 11, 2017; 5-7pm
2. Workshops: Wednesday (excluding holidays/breaks) from 4-7pm; January 18-April 19, 2017
3. Weekend Retreat: January 25-27, 2017(leave Friday at 4; return Sunday at 1pm).
4. Final project implementation: May 2, 2017; Time TBD.
5. Closing Ceremony: May 3, 2017; 4-8pm.
A hint for interviews, all forms of interview formats will be implemented using problem based questions; experience based questioning, and yes/no answers. Dress is formal.
Applicant minimum qualification criteria:
• Junior, senior or graduate level status
• Possess and maintain a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Commitment to attend all Wednesday workshops (See dates/times above)
• Actively participate in all workshop sessions and simulations
• Adhere to the highest ethical standards
• Conduct him/herself in a professional manner in and outside of the program