|Esports (1 semester)||$100||$150|
|Area Rentals (hourly)||NDSU||Non-NDSU|
|Full Area Rental||$150||$215|
|Bowling Area Rental||$120||$160|
|Games Area Rental||$60||$90|
|Esports Lab added to other area rental||$25||$50|
|Lane/Table Group Rentals||NDSU||Non-Ndsu|
|Bowling (per lane)||$18||$24|
|Billiards (per table)||$11||$14|
|Air Hockey (per table)||$5.50||$8|
|Foosball (per table)||$5.50||$8|
|Table Tennis (per table)||$5.50||$8|
|Shuffle Board (per table)||Free||Free|
Reserve Thundar's Game Room for your next party or get together!
Includes 8 bowling lanes, 8 billiards tables, 1 air hockey table, 2 table tennis platforms, 1 shuffle board table, 1 foosball table, and use of the Wii.
NDSU Organizations or community non-profits: $150/hr
Other groups or private parties: $215/hr
For more information call (701) 231-8417
Party Packages Available:
Package includes: 3 lanes & shoes for 1 hour, 2 LG one-topping pizzas, & 15 cans of soda
- NDSU Student Organization, Department, Faculty/Staff/Students: Party Package: $80
- Non-NDSU Group: $95
Cans of Soda 5/$5 or 10/$10
Additional One Topping Pizza: $10
Additional bowling lane / hr: $15
Additional ½ hour of package: $25 (all 3 lanes)
Area Reservation Policies:
1. Payment is due in full at the event unless it is an NDSU Dept. or a pre-approved AR charge authorized at the end of the reservation.
2. The renter is responsible for damages incurred to equipment during the area reservation.
3. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance.
4. A fee for reserving tables/lanes but not using them still will be charged. Package prices are final.
5. Area reservations are for the sole enjoyment of the group reserving the space. The Center will remain open to the public except when all lanes and tables have been reserved. Closing the Center requires special authorization.
6. Food and beverage consumed by groups in the Center must be purchased from NDSU Dining Services or Catering.
7. Additional charges apply to time and services not specified above.
* Prices and policies are subject to change. Contact the Rec and Outing Center to inquire.