Corrections Procedure

If you are a student, faculty, or staff member at North Dakota State University and you wish to change your information in the Electronic Directory, please use the following procedure:


Students are responsible for maintaining current mailing addresses and phone numbers with NDSU. Keep your contact information current on Campus Connection: Navigation: Campus Personal Information

Faculty and Staff

  • For name change, complete a name change form at Human Resources/Payroll. Please bring appropriate paperwork, i.e., Social Security Card, and, if applicable, Marriage Certificate or Divorce Decree.

  • For campus address, phone number, email address, building or room information changes, please send an email to Include your name, Empl ID and correction information. See also: HR FAQ: change departments.

You may be required to provide proof of information.

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research Institution.

Mobile Site.

North Dakota State University | Information Phone: (701) 231-8011 | Physical address: 1340 Administration Ave., Fargo, ND 58102 | Mailing address: PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Site Manager: NDSU Webmaster | Published by University Relations