NDSU engineering honor society inducts new members
New members have been inducted into NDSU’s Gamma Tau chapter of Eta Kappa Nu, the honor society of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Scott Smith, chair of electrical and computer engineering, presided over the Dec. 9 event.
The 12 new members are:
• Syed Kirmani, graduate student
• Palash Roy, graduate student
• Benjamin Braaten, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering
• Ryan Striker, graduate student
• Assad Abbas, graduate student
• Sethu Monick, senior
• Sayan Roy, graduate student
• Ashiq Sakib, graduate student
• Jared Hansen, graduate student
• Sajid Asif, graduate student
• Kelvin Abambora, junior
• Paul Rogers, graduate student
The honor society recognizes and encourages excellence in electrical and computer engineering.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology, with more than 420,000 members in about 160 countries.
As a student-focused, land grant, research institution, we serve our citizens.