Four Agriculture Communication staff members were honored for their work by the Association for Communication Excellence at its Aug. 5-7 conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Critique and award winners were:
• Kelli Anderson, information specialist, NDSU Extension Branding Refresh Campaign, bronze in marketing communications campaign with budget of $1,000 or above
• Scott Swanson, electronic media specialist, The Family Table public service announcements, bronze in audio programs, podcasts and spots
• Bruce Sundeen, electronic media specialist, and Swanson, Video Shooting Tips: Bump Up the Quality, silver in informational or non-credit educational video production
• Becky Koch, Ag Communication director, and Sundeen, Family Preparedness, bronze in educational packages
• Koch, Horticulture and Forestry Ag Mag, silver in publication for targeted audience
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.