The West Dining Center is set undergo extensive renovations. The facility will close during spring break and reopen in the fall.
The remodeled facility is set to include:
• International Cuisine: Ready-to-eat and custom ordering
• Bakery: Fresh baked items
• Options: Food free of the top eight allergens
• Stone Hearth Oven: Pizza, flatbreads, calzones and Stromboli prepared over an open flame
• Smoothie Bar: Featuring fresh fruit and real ingredients
• Homestyle Classics: Comfort foods
• Do it Yourself Grill: Bigger grills, more counter space, greater variety, plus digital recipe and how-to video screens
• Salad/Panini/Deli: New selections and ready-to-eat items
• The Grill: Burgers and brats
• Action stations for demo-cooking and cooking classes
• Fireplace with soft-seating and charging stations
As a student-focused, land grant, research university, we serve our citizens.