The Nice Center in the NDSU College of Business has announced the 2019 Nice faculty fellows.
The fellows work across campus and the community to solve problems that require collaboration and creativity. In their classes and projects, they help to make NDSU more entrepreneurial and innovative. They also build relationships and community for future collaboration and work.
The 13 fellows, who represent nine NDSU departments, will work together for 12 months ending in May 2020. They were chosen through an application process in the spring of 2019 based on their interest and energy in expanding innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship across campus and then community.
The Nice faculty fellows include:
• Achintya N. Bezbaruah — Civil and Environmental Engineering
• Michael Strand — Visual Arts
• Elizabeth Crisp Crawford — Communication
• Chad Ulven — Mechanical Engineering
• Rajani Ganesh-Pillai — Management and Marketing
• Jeremy Jackson — Agribusiness and Applied Economics
• Tim O. Peterson — Management and Marketing
• Kyle Vanderburg — Music
• David Crutchfield — Architecture and Landscape Architecture
• Fardad Azarmi — Mechanical Engineering
• Angela J. Smith — History, Philosophy and Religious Studies
• Carrie Anne Platt — Communication
• Yang Song — Architecture and Landscape Architecture
Applications for next year’s Nice Faculty Fellows will be open in March 2020.
As a student-focused, land grant, research university, we serve our citizens.