NDSU had many inspiring moments in 2020.
As we finish up this remarkably challenging year, we wanted to reflect on some of the many NDSU accomplishments of 2020.
Here are 30 noteworthy and inspiring moments of the past year:
1. Health professions students help with COVID-19 fight.
2. NDSU announces School of Design, Architecture and Art.
3. Students help with COVID-19 antibody testing.
4. Research team helps protect Naval vessels.
5. NDSU awarded opioid misuse prevention grant.
6. Students reach out to help homeschooled children.
7. Students trained as COVID-19 contact tracers.
Pharmaceutical sciences doctoral student Riddhi Trivedi was named the winner of the Three Minute Thesis competition.
8. Pharmaceutical sciences student wins Three Minute Thesis competition.
9. NDSU, ND Air National Guard announce partnership.
10. Innovative pharmacy teaching methods recognized.
11. NICE Center gives free small business support.
12. Outreach program initiated during remote learning.
13. Career Outcomes report shows 93 percent overall success rate.
14. Faculty awarded Fulbright.
NDSU moved to a Hyflex Education Model during the COVID-19 pandemic.
15. NDSU implements HyFlex.
16. Challey Institute creates Ideas Research workshops.
17. Environmental engineering major offered.
18. $20 million cancer research, industry collaboration grant awarded.
19. Athletes recognized for academic success.
20. Professor earns Fulbright award.
21. NDSU sees increase in first-year students.
22. Food insecurity addressed.
23. Air quality improvements on campus.
24. Grandmother Earth’s Gift of Life Garden breaks ground.
25. Researchers among nation’s top cited scientists.
Aldevron Tower was dedicated in October 2020. The building is home to the NDSU College of Health Professions.
26. Aldevron Tower dedicated.
27. Online nursing program ranked one of nation’s best.
28. NDSU raises more than $1.3 million on Giving Day.
29. Robotics minor offered.
30. Toy Adaptathon held at NDSU.
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.