Bruce R. Steele, Ph.D.
Program Assistant/Academic Advisor Affiliate Graduate Faculty
Morrill Hall - Room 205
- Relationships between cultural resources and natural resources.
- Environmental problem solutions that result in social problems.
Education & Training
- Ph.D. Natural Resources Management Interdisciplinary Program, North Dakota State University
- MPA Administrative and Organizational Behavior, Golden Gate University
- BA Social Sciences, Chapman University
- Six Sigma, US Department of Veterans Benefits Administration
- MPH 720: Environmental Health (Spring)
- NRM 150: NRM Orientation (Fall)
- NRM 720: NRM Administration and Policy (Spring)
- POLS 453: Environmental Policy and Politics (Fall)
- SOC 431/641: Environmental Sociology (Summer 2012)
- Office of TRIO program projects (U.S. Department of Education), 1999-2012.
- Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success (U.S. Department of Education), 2011.
- Corporation for National and Community Service, 2008-2009.
Steele, B. R. 2016. Cultural and environmental education: The ties that bind. In review, Journal of Interpretation Research.
Steele, B. R. 2015. Postsecondary preparatory programs for veterans: A federal reporting chasm. Planning for Higher Education Journal, 43(2), 63-70.
Current Student Research
Sara Bjorlin, BS - Survey of the growing together community gardens.