Giving Hearts Day
Merci, Gracias, Takk, Asante, Danke or in any language, we can’t say thank you enough! Your generous donations during Giving Hearts Day on February 9 raised more than $13,780 to support scholarships and development for students in the NDSU School of Nursing in Fargo and Bismarck!
North Dakota will have 4,430 registered nursing openings through 2020 according to a national report. Your gifts make a difference in the lives of nursing students and ultimately, in the lives of those they serve. On behalf of the NDSU School of Nursing, thank you for your giving heart.
Giving Hearts Day Stories
- Taylor and Nicolle Trenda: Giving Hearts Day provides opportunity to match these siblings’ commitment to nursing
- Rachel and Charys Kunkel: Dynamic nursing duo uses skill and giving hearts to care for patients
- Jo Burdick: Nursing alum says support of Giving Hearts Day provides future nursing opportunities
- Elizabeth and Nicole Ugelstad: These sisters' giving hearts led them to nursing
- Lori Wightman: Donor says support of Giving Hearts Day promotes nursing talent
- Sadie and Sarah Bolton: This matching set knows how Giving Hearts Day benefits future nurses
- Ryan Day: Day says Giving Hearts Day offers opportunity to pay it forward
- Abigail Vetter: Nurse with a giving heart embodies spirit of Giving Hearts Day