- A Science Olympiad team is composed of up to fifteen students for Divisions B (grades 6-9) and C (grades 9-12).
A maximum of five (5) 9th grade (on a Division B team) and seven (7) 12th grade (on a Division C team) students are permitted.
- Identify one of the five regional events that you would like to participate in.
Regionals are held in Bismarck, Bottineau, Dickinson, Minot, and Valley City.
You can choose any regional you'd like, just make sure you select that regional on your registration form.
- Bismarck Regional 3/??/2016
- Bottineau Regional 3/??/2016
- Dickinson Regional 3/??/2016
- Minot Regional 3/??/2016
- Valley City Regional 3/24/2016
- 2016 North Dakota State Science Olympiad will be held at NDSU on April 16
- Fill out the online registration info and print out the resulting form.
This form will need to be sent to the State Director (The address is on the bottom of the form), along with a check for your membership fees. Fees are $170 per team.
You will receive an official Science Olympiad rules manual for each team registered. (Please register by March 1st!)
- Contact your regional director to determine if there are any special requirements for participation in your region.
- Prepare for the competition! A good resource is the event info portion of the National Science Olympiad home page.