- A Science Olympiad team is composed of up to fifteen students. Divisions B teams are made up of grades 6-9 and Division C teams are from grades 9-12.
A maximum of five (5) 9th grade (on a Division B team) and seven (7) 12th grade (on a Division C team) students are permitted.
More info on starting a team can be found on the National Science Olympiad web site.
Information on Division B events can be found here and info on Division C events can be found here.
- Identify one of the five regional events that you would like to participate in.
Regionals are held in Bismarck, Bottineau, Dickinson, Minot, and Valley City.
You can choose any regional you'd like, just make sure you select that regional on your registration form.
- Bismarck Regional TBD
- Bottineau Regional TBD
- Dickinson Regional TBD
- Minot Regional TBD
- Valley City Regional TBD
- 2021 North Dakota State Science Olympiad will tentatively be held virtually between April 21st and 23rd
- Fill out the online registration form when it becomes available in Fall 2020
- Contact your regional director to determine if there are any special requirements for participation in your region.
- Prepare for the competition! A good resource is the event info portion of the National Science Olympiad home page.