Graduate Tuition - Fall 2018, Spring & Summer 2019
Tuition and Fee charges are assessed each semester and are directly correlated to the student's registration activity in Campus Connection.
Per-Credit Tuition Rates
Rates shown are per credit.
|Differential Tuition Rates (replaces base rate above)|
Capped Tuition Rates
(13 or more credits)
|North Dakota Resident, WRGP**||Minnesota Resident*||U.S. Non-Resident, MSEP||International||Internships4 (per credit, not capped)|
|Architecture and Landscape Architecture||$5,822.00||$7,394.00||$8,733.50||$10,188.50||$479.21|
GPIDEA Per-Credit Rate
|1-12 Credits||13+ Credits|
Mandatory Student Fees
|12 or more credits|
|Fall '18 & Spring '19|
|1-11 credits||12 or more credits|
(reduced Activity Fee)
- Architecture students with both Undergraduate and Graduate credits will have their tuition capped at the Graduate tuition rate. Graduate tuition waivers do not apply to undergraduate credits.
- Business differential is assessed on the Master of Business Administration and related certificate programs.
- Engineering differential tuition is assessed on all credits of students enrolled in Engineering programs for: Agriculture & Bio Systems, Civil, Computer, Construction Engineering/Management, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Mechanical and Manufacturing.
- Internship credits excluded from the tuition cap are managed by the NDSU Career Center. These classes may be identified by the location code of Cooperative Education, which is indicated in the Class Details. Other NDSU-affiliated internship (not using the cooperative education location code) are included within the tuition cap. Graduate credits offered through the School of Education at participating K-12 schools (Teaching Leadership Academy) are not included in the tuition cap and are billed at the ND resident per-credit rate.
* All Minnesota rates are per the MN Reciprocity Agreement. Minnesota residents who have not been approved by the state of Minnesota for the Reciprocity rates will be charged the MSEP tuition rate.
** Currently, WRGP applies to students enrolled in the following programs: 1) M.S. or Ph.D. in Coatings and Polymeric Materials or 2) Grad Certificate or Master of Public Health. Effective Fall 2019, the WRPG discounted rate will be expanded to all graduate programs.
MSEP States: Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota*, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin. *MN students not approved for the MN Reciprocity Rate.
WRGP States/Territories: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands
Audit Rate: 50% of the base residency rate.