The Program Fees listed below were effective through the Summer 2018 semester. With the implementation of the new tuition model in the Fall 2018 semester, all program fees have been eliminated.
- Athletic Training (MATrg) - $114.00 per credit or $1,368 for full time students
- Advanced Athletic Training (MS) - $114.00 per credit or $1,368 for full time students
- Dietitian Education Program — $750.00 per semester
- Didactic Program (DPD) — $300.00 per semester
- $875.00 one-time initial program fee
Health Nutrition and Exercise Sciences (HNES)
- $285.00 per semester for the following programs:
- Health Education
- Exercise Science
- Physical Education
- Sport Management
- $250.00 per semester
Program fee assessments and refunds are based on enrollment in a program within the first three weeks for the semester.