Campus Connection Help
VIEWING THE ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT REPORT
- Log in to Campus Connection
- In your Student Center under the "Academics" heading, select 'My Academics'
- Click on the 'View my advisement report' link
- Different sections of this report can be collapsed and expanded by using either the [Collapse All] or [Expand All] buttons at the top of the report, or by clicking on the triangle icons to the left of each information segment
- Courses will be marked with corresponding "Taken", "In Progress", and "Planned" icons throughout the report
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket