Campus Connection Help
For a brief video tutorial on how to log in and register for classes, please see:
INTRODUCTION TO CAMPUS CONNECTION
NOTE: You will not be able to drop your last/only course via Campus Connection. If you do not plan to take any classes for the semester you will need to complete a Withdraw to Zero Credits form and submit it to NDSU One Stop. Make sure to check the Dates & Deadlines calendar for each semester's drop deadlines.
- Log in to Campus Connection
- In the Student Center, click the 'Enroll' link under the "Academics" heading
- Click on the 'Drop' tab
- If you are enrolled in courses for more than one semester, select the appropriate term you want to drop classes for (if necessary)
- Check the box for the class you wish to drop and click the [Drop Selected Classes] button
- Verify the course(s) you wish to drop and click the [Finish Dropping] button
- Watch for "Success" or "Error" messages
- A Green Check Mark indicates you have successfully enrolled in the course
- A Red "X" indicates an error prohibiting you from adding the class has occurred (The 'Message' section will describe why the error occurred)
- Click the [My Class Schedule] button to review your list of enrolled courses
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket