Campus Connection Help
Not all holds prevent registering for classes; some service indicators are for information only. Check with the appropriate office for additional information.
- Log in to Campus Connection
- Click on the Tasks tile
- Click on Holds to view the list of holds
- Click on specific hold for more information
- Follow instructions to resolve hold(s) prior to registration
Possible holds include:
- Admission -- application materials are still required
- Advisor -- meeting with your advisor is required
- Customer Accounts Services -- your account has a balance that needs to be addressed
- Financial Obligation Agreement -- an acknowledgement of financial responsibility needs to be accepted
- MMR Immunity Verification -- proof of immunization is required
- Registrar -- contacting the Office of Registration & Records is required
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket