Students, including student employees, needing to update their emergency contact information can do so in Campus Connection.
- Log in to Campus Connection
- In the top right corner, click on the navigation icon , then click Navigator
- Select Emergency Notification Update
- Enter the phone number and email address for which you can be contacted most quickly in an emergency
- Note: Only one contact number, whether home or cellular phone, is available for student entry
- Choose the campus(es) that you would like to receive notifications from
- Click Accept
You will receive a confirmation page indicating your changes have been saved.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket