Campus Connection Help
ORDERING AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
The NDSU Office of Registration and Records no longer distributes unofficial or official transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed from Campus Connection. Official transcripts are now distributed by the National Student Clearinghouse. Instructions for obtaining either document are included below.
Note: Users who cannot access Campus Connection may alternatively request official transcripts at www.GetMyTranscript.com
To order an official transcript on security paper:
- Log in to Campus Connection
- From Student Center, in the left navigation menu, click:
- Self Service
- then: Academic Records
- then: Official Transcript Request
- Select "North Dakota State University" from the institution list
- Click the "Order or Track a Transcript" link
- Follow the directions to submit your order
- You will need a current email address and a valid credit card to place your order online
- The standard rate for an official transcript is $12.00
For more information on ordering an official transcript, see Official Transcript Request & Ordering Instructions.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket