- Log in to the ND University System Identity Manager (User ID = firstname.lastname format)
- Click: 'Change Password'
- Enter and confirm your new password, and click [Change Password].
NOTE: Make sure your password follows the policy as noted
- Password is case sensitive.
- Must be at least 12 characters long.
- Must be no more than 16 characters long.
- Must not include any of the following values: password test * , < >
- Must not include part of your name or username.
- Should not include a common word or commonly used sequence of characters.
- Can be changed no more often then once every 1 day.
- New password may not have been used previously.
For password questions and help, contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387 or http://helpdesk.ndus.edu/
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket