Campus Connection Help
MAKE A GENERAL PAYMENT
- To make a payment on a specific charge (Rent, tuition, payment plans, etc.): Make a payment on a specific charge
ONLINE payments can be made by check or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and/or American Express).
- Log in to Campus Connection
- Click "Student Center"
- Click "Pay Online Now" under the "Finances" section.
* If the Page does not load, please follow the on screen directions to allow session cookies.
- Choose "Payments" from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click "Pay" in the action column on the right side of the screen (if attending multiple schools, choose the appropriate school.
- Make a payment to a specific charge
- Select payment method from drop down menu.
- Click "Go"
- Complete the payment options
- Click "Continue"
- Click "Submit Payment"
Payment Confirmations and emails must be maintained by the student for payment verification, as we are unable to duplicate this information and provide it at a later date.
Payments made with electronic check will not be charged a service fee. Payments made with credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) will be charged a non-refundable service fee of 2.85% of the amount being paid.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket