MAKE A PAYMENT ON A SPECIFIC CHARGE
(Rent, tuition, payment plans, etc.)
-To make a general payment: Payment (General Payment)
- Log in to Campus Connection
Click on the “Financial Account” tile, then “Pay Online Now” from the left navigation menu
- Click on the “Deposit & Pre-Payments” tab near the top of the webpage
- Choose the appropriate term then "Select"
- From the drop down menu, select the type of payment you wish to make then "Select" Selections include:
NDSU Adv Paymt-Dorm & Meals
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Tuition & Fees
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Payment Plan
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Student Health
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Bookstore
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Intl Health Insurance
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Rent & Telephone
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Childcare
- NDSU Adv Paymt-Parking
- After selecting the appropriate deposit type and entering the payment amount, select "Make Deposit Payment"
- From the dropdown menu, select the type of payment method you plan to use (i.e. a saved account, a new electronic check (EFT), or credit card) then click "Continue" and follow on screen instructions
|By using the Deposit feature,|
your payment amount will only
be applied to the charges posted
under those types of costs.
|You may also use this option |
to prepay charges that are not
yet posted on your student account
(e.g. rent charges for an upcoming month).
Payments made with electronic check will not be charged a service fee. Payments made with credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) will be charged a non-refundable service fee of 2.85% of the amount being paid.