Campus Connection Help
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket
VIEWING THE TRANSFER CREDIT REPORT
- Log in to Campus Connection
- After logging in, the home screen displays your Student Center
- Click the 'My Academics' link under the "Academics" heading
- Click on the "View my transfer credit report" link
- The resulting report will show all of the courses that were transferred to NDSU, organized by the transferring institution and the term taken
- The grades and units (credits) earned from the transferring institution, the NDSU equivalent course, and grade awarded for each course will show on this report. The grade awarded will equal the grade earned from the transferring institution, unless there is an adjustment for grades earned on an alternative grading scale to the 4.0 scale used at NDSU. This is more common with international institutions.