Summer School Financial Aid Application Process
The following information is provided to help guide you successfully through the financial aid application process for Summer School 2017!
Do NOT submit more than one application unless instructed to do so. If you need to make changes to your application contact NDSU One Stop at email@example.com or by phone at 701-231-6200 or 1-866-924-8969 (toll free).
1. If you have not already done so, complete and submit a 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- If you received federal aid during the 2016-2017 academic year, you have already completed this requirement.
2. Register for all of your summer classes.
- Do not submit the Summer School Financial Aid Application until you are fully registered for ALL courses you intend to take during the summer semester.
- Note: Submitting the application after you are fully enrolled ensures you will be considered for maximum aid.
3. Submit the Summer School Financial Aid Application.
- Applications are submitted electronically. You must log in with your NDUS System ID Username and Password to access the application. NOTE: The username is typically firstname.lastname. If you have any difficulty with the online application please call One Stop at 701-231-6200 or toll free at 1-866-924-8969.
- The deadline to submit the 2017 Summer School Financial Aid Application is July 21, 2017.
- To receive aid for the summer you must be meeting the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Please review the SAP requirements visit www.ndsu.edu/onestop/finaid/sap/Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
4. Check your NDSU email for your summer award notice.
5. Review the Summer Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- For important dates, deadlines and other frequently asked questions visit www.ndsu.edu/onestop/finaid/application/summer/summer_aid_frequently_asked_questions/