Federal Work-Study Employer Information
Thank you for your interest in supporting NDSU students by providing part-time employment opportunities for eligible students. The Federal Work-Study Program provides part-time jobs for students with wages at or above federal minimum wage. These jobs can be either on-campus or off-campus with an approved agency. By employing students, you provide them with an opportunity to earn money to meet their educational and personal expenses while attending school. Students are awarded work-study funding based on financial need. It is money students do not need to pay back!
To be considered for work-study funds, students must have completed a current-year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), be enrolled in a minimum of six credits and maintain Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
We will work closely with you to ensure the work-study experience is beneficial to both you and your student worker.
Employer Information (On Campus, Off Campus and America Reads)
2016-2017 Employer Resources
- Employer Information Session (Power Point)
- Employer Resource and Training Manual
- Funding Numbers (Combo Codes and Project Numbers)
- Federal Work-Study Program Resources
- Student Employment Research Articles: Midwest Assn. of Student Employment Administrators (MASEA)
- Employers, complete your request for a Federal Work-Study (FWS) Authorization Form here: