Please complete the items below if you will be transferring from NDSU to another college or university:
- Notify One Stop that you will be transferring to another college/university.
- Replace NDSU’s school code (002997) with your new school’s code on your FAFSA.
- Notify your lender that you will be transferring to another college/university and give them your new contact information (if applicable).
- Complete Exit Loan Counseling within 30 days of leaving NDSU.
- If you are pre-registered for a subsequent semester, you will need to contact the following:
- Complete the Cancellation of Registration (Withdrawal to Zero Credits) Form found under the Registration and Records tab;
- Registration and Records to request a transcript be sent to the college/university you are transferring to;
- Residence Life to check out of your residence hall/apartment;
- One Stop to make sure your account balance is zero.