SAP Appeal Forms
The SAP appeal forms for students requesting reinstatement for the 2020 Summer or 2020 Fall semester are below. Please be aware of the appeal deadlines, also listed below.
- If you are appealing for reinstatement of your aid for the summer semester, the deadline to submit an appeal is June 19, 2020.
- If you are appealing for reinstatement of your aid for the fall semester, the deadline to submit an appeal is August 28, 2020.
Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal Form
You may complete the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal below if you are on financial aid disqualification for the following reasons:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) – Current Term or Cumulative
- Completion of Attempted Credits – Current Term or Cumulative
- All Failing Grades
Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal
Complete the Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal below if your financial aid eligibility status is one of the following:
- Financial Aid Disqualification due to exceeding the maximum attempted credit limit
- Financial Aid INFO status for nearing the maximum attempted credits limit
If you are appealing Maximum Attempted Credits or Financial Aid INFO Status in addition to another disqualifying item such as GPA or 66.67% completion of credits, you must complete the Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal AND the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal Form.
Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal *(requires NDUS login)
NOTE: If you are appealing an INFO status you have until the end of the semester to appeal.
Not sure which form to use?
- If your disqualification is a result of one or more of the following, use the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) - Current Term or Cumulative
- Completion of Attempted Credits - Current Term or Cumulative
- All Failing Grades
- If you are appealing Maximum Attempted Credits or a Financial Aid INFO status, use the Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal
- If you're appeal is due to items listed in both 1 and 2 you will need to submit both forms.
All NDSU employees who receive a report of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual misconduct involving a student must document the report and contact the Equity Office in accordance with the mandatory reporting requirements of all NDSU employees (except employees of the Counseling Center, Student Health Service, or the Sexual Assault prevention and Advocacy Coordinator). Please visit NDSU Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Complaint Procedures or contact the Equity Office Staff for further information.