SAP Appeal Forms
Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal Form
You may complete the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal below if you are on financial aid disqualification for the following reasons:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) – Current Term or Cumulative
- Completion of Attempted Credits – Current Term or Cumulative
- All Failing Grades
The deadline for Summer 2019 is August 30, 2019. To meet the deadline your appeal must be received by Financial Aid and Scholarships or One Stop on or before the appeal deadline.
All NDSU employees who receive a report of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or sexual misconduct involving a student must document the report and contact the Equity Office in accordance with the mandatory reporting requirements of all NDSU employees (except employees of the Counseling Center, Student Health Service, or the Sexual Assault prevention and Advocacy Coordinator). Please visit https://www.ndsu.edu/fileadmin/policy/156.pdf or contact the Equity Office https://www.ndsu.edu/equity/about/staff/ for further information.
Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal Form
You may complete the SAP Appeal–Maximum Attempted Credits below if you are on financial aid disqualification for the following reasons:
- Maximum Attempted Credits
- Financial Aid INFO Status
Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal *(requires NDUS login)
NOTE: If you are appealing an INFO status you have until the end of the semester to appeal.
If you are appealing Maximum Attempted Credits or Financial Aid INFO Status and another disqualifying item you must complete the Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal and the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal.
Not sure which form to use?
- If your disqualification is a result of one or more of the following, use the Financial Aid Disqualification Appeal:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) - Current Term or Cumulative
- Completion of Attempted Credits - Current Term or Cumulative
- All Failing Grades
- If you are appealing Maximum Attempted Credits or a Financial Aid INFO status, use the Maximum Attempted Credits Appeal
- If you're appeal is due to items listed in both 1 and 2 you will need to submit both forms.