Students must have a reservation to attend Orientation. Orientation meetings will utilize the Zoom video conference platform. Please be sure to display your first and last names in your Zoom profile name.
9:00-9:50 a.m. and 1:00-1:50 p.m.
Commuter Student Services or On-Campus Living
Students who will live off-campus:
If you will live on campus, please join the meeting for your specific residence hall:
- Transfer Student On-Campus Housing (all transfer students will attend this meeting and will break up by apartment or hall)
- Burgum, Johnson, Reed, Weible
- Cater (passcode: 925953)
- Churchill, Dinan
- Pavek, Seim
- Sevrinson, Thompson
10:00-10:50 a.m. and 2:00-2:50 p.m.
Orientation Group Meetings
Meet your Orientation Leaders and other new students. An email will be sent several days before your orientation date that will inform you of your group assignment.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Academic College Meetings
Learn about your academic college and meet faculty and staff. If you are unsure of your academic college, click here. This is the only orientation meeting that students and family members will attend together.
- College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Professions
- College of Human Sciences and Education
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Career and Advising Center (for students with undeclared majors)