Discussions about the creation of a co-curricular assessment committee are underway. The key responsibilites of the proposed Co-Curricular Learning and Assessment Committee may include:
- Providing advice and guidance on co-curricular assessment and co-curricular program design to the director of assessment and to the University Assessment Committee.
- Facilitating regular reporting of co-curricular assessment activity.
- Supporting the provision of feedback on reported co-curricular assessment activity.
- Facilitating participation of co-curricular programs in university-wide assessment initiatives (such as assessment of general education).
- Facilitating communication and collaboration in the development and implementation of co-curricular programs. Creating resources to support the work of co-curricular assessment and co-curricular learning.
More details about this committee will be shared on this page when they are available.