Discussions about the creation of a co-curricular assessment committee are underway. The key responsibilites of the proposed Co-Curricular Learning and Assessment Committee may include:
- Providing advice and guidance on co-curricular assessment and co-curricular program design to the director of assessment and to the University Assessment Committee.
- Facilitating regular reporting of co-curricular assessment activity.
- Supporting the provision of feedback on reported co-curricular assessment activity.
- Facilitating participation of co-curricular programs in university-wide assessment initiatives (such as assessment of general education).
- Facilitating communication and collaboration in the development and implementation of co-curricular programs. Creating resources to support the work of co-curricular assessment and co-curricular learning.
More details about this committee will be shared on this page when they are available. If you are interested in participating in this committee please contact Dr. Jeremy Penn.