The Peer Teaching Partnership program is a personalized partnership between two faculty members and/or instructional staff with a shared vision of improving teaching and learning at NDSU. If you would like to work with a peer teaching partner for Spring Semester 2021, please complete the online form by January 8, 2021.
Participants will work with another faculty member who also has a desire to improve her or his teaching and students' learning. You will focus on experiences, and document your efforts on behalf of teaching and learning.
**Together you will:**
- set goals,
- share syllabi,
- decide how often you will meet and observe your partner's class,
- consider (and grapple with!) your teaching philosophy, and
- discuss how you best receive critiques.
**You may also decide to:**
- write a letter about the process you engaged in which may be used in professional advancement documents,
- keep a journal,
- write a reflective paper, and/or
- join a peer collaboration Faculty Learning Community to consider ideas and practice with others in the program.
To apply for the Peer Teaching Partnership program, complete the online form. An optional kickoff meeting will be held after matches are made.