Peer Teaching Partnership
The Peer Teaching Partnership program has evolved from its previous Peer Review of Teaching program. The program was revised to reflect a personalized teaching partnership between two faculty members with a shared vision of improving teaching and learning at NDSU.
Participants will work with another faculty member who also has a desire to improve their teaching and their students’ learning. You will focus on experiences, and document your efforts to become thoughtful practitioners in teaching and learning.
Together you will:
• set goals,
• share syllabi,
• decide how many times you will meet and observe your partner’s class,
• consider and grapple with your teaching philosophy and practice, and
• discuss how you best receive critiques.
You may also decide to:
• write a letter about the process you engaged in which may be used in professional advancement documents,
• keep a journal, and/or
• write a reflective paper.
To participate in the Peer Teaching Partnership program fill out the application form.