All NDSU parking regulations remain in effect and will be enforced through the summer. Please be sure to review the NDSU Parking Regulations before parking on-campus. Vehicles cannot be "stored" in the NDSU parking lots during the summer. Vehicles must be moved regularly to accommodate summer parking lot maintenance.
If you have a valid 2021-22 NDSU employee permit, your current permit is valid through August 15, 2022 and you will not need an additional summer permit.
If you do not currently possess a valid NDSU parking permit, you can purchase a summer permit now! Valid payment options include debit or credit cards. Summer permits are non-refundable and each individual is eligible for one parking permit. Summer permits become valid upon purchase and expire August 15, 2022.
When ordering a permit online, please choose from the available employee lots (noted in green), according to the NDSU Parking map.
Summer permits: $25.00
Before ordering your summer parking permit online, please read all the following instructions.
- Valid PeopleSoft HRMS username and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
- Be sure to read the above information about Summer parking.
Online Purchasing Instructions
- Make sure to allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your PeopleSoft HRMS login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Proceed with your purchase. Valid payment options include a debit or credit card only.
- Once ordered, permits will be campus mailed to your campus address.