All NDSU parking regulations remain in effect and will be enforced through the summer. Please be sure to review the NDSU Parking Regulations before parking on-campus.
If you have a valid 2020-21 NDSU employee permit, your current permit is valid through August 15, 2021 and you will not need an additional summer permit.
If you do not currently possess a valid NDSU parking permit, you can purchase a summer parking permit, valid for all the student lots on campus. Student lots are noted in yellow on the NDSU Parking map. Summer permits are on-sale now and are valid through August 15, 2021.
Vehicles cannot be "stored" in the NDSU parking lots during the summer. Vehicles must be moved regularly to accommodate summer parking lot maintenance. All NDSU pay lots are enforced as normal during the summer and still require payment.
Summer permits: $25.00
Before ordering your summer parking permit online, please read all the following instructions.
- Valid PeopleSoft HRMS username and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
- Be sure to read the above information about Summer parking.
Online Purchasing Instructions
- Make sure to allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your PeopleSoft HRMS login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Proceed with your purchase. Valid payment options include a debit or credit card only.
- Once ordered, permits will be campus mailed to your campus address.