2021-22 T-Lofts parking permits go on-sale 8/1/2021!
All individuals residing in the T-Lofts apartment complex must be approved by the T-Lofts management office before purchasing a T-Lofts parking permit. In order to purchase a T-Lofts parking permit, you must receive a purchasing link via email from the T-Lofts management office. Once you receive the purchasing link, you may use the link to create a T-Lofts Resident Apartment account (or sign in if you already have an existing account) and purchase a T-Lofts parking permit at no charge.
T-Lofts parking permits are valid in the NDSU T lot, located to the east of the T-Lofts apartment. To view the location of the T lot and its proximity to all buildings on-campus, please view the NDSU Parking Map.
If you have any questions on eligibility or how to receive the purchasing link, please contact the T-Lofts Management Office at (701) 356-7369. Once the permit is ordered online, all T-Lofts parking permits can be picked up at the NDSU Parking Office, located at 1801 15th Ave N, Fargo.
Online Purchasing Instructions
- Make sure to have complete vehicle information (i.e.: license plate number, make, model).
- Allow for all cookies and popups.
- Using the purchase link (as stated above), create a new account with a non-NDSU email address.
Note - If you have an existing account from previous years, login and proceed to step 6.
- Select NDSU T-Lofts Apt Resident as your classification.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, select Create Account and proceed to log into your new account.
- Click on Get Permits and proceed with the transaction.
Note - You will see the effective permit dates as only being valid for 8/15/2022, however, the permit will be valid from 8/1/2021 through 8/15/2022.