Pharmacy (Entry-level Pharm.D.) Application & PCAT Information
* 2018 Application is now closed *
- To apply to the professional entry-level pharmacy program at NDSU, an application must be submitted on-line to the Dean's Office, Sudro 123, by December 31. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above is required before an applicant will be evaluated.
- The 2017-2018 Pharmacy Handbook, which contains the pre-pharmacy and pharmacy curriculum in addition to admission information, is located at the following link, Pharmacy Handbook.
- PCAT: We do require the PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test). The College requires that students take either the PCAT in July, September, October or November 2017 for students applying for 2018. We will accept PCAT scores from exams taken back three years (July 2014 to November 2017). If you are interested in taking a practice test, Test Prep Review is a free service of a nonprofit group of educators. Their website was created to provide free practice test questions for students in a variety of career situations. Their PCAT practice test, is located at PCAT Practice.
- Students not previously enrolled at NDSU must apply both to NDSU and to the College of Health Professions. For an NDSU application, please go to the Office of Admissions web site.