Well-being is a dynamic and relative state. Just like well-being, this list is ever-changing.
If you have a resource or information you would like added, please contact us.
- Burnout: How to Avoid It, How to Overcome It. - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- Caring for Yourself in Uncertain Times - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- Dealing with Stressors - created by Heidi Saarinen, NDSU Nursing Faculty
- Gratitude presentation - Hosted by University Police and Safety Office and Sanford Health Plan Senior Wellness Program Specialist, Alexis Allen.
- NDSU Counseling Center
- Student Health Service
- Top Tips for Managing COVID-19 Anxiety - Career and Advising Center blog
- Your 'Surge Capacity' is Depleted - It's Why You Feel Awful - email message and article from the PCCW Mental Health Work Group
- WellTrack app - a free resource that is available to all NDSU students and employees! It can help you to understand your feelings of stress, anxiety and/or depression, and teach you techniques to minimize these feelings. WellTrack is a self-guided and interactive way to manage your mental well-being. To register for an account, download the WellTrack app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and register using your NDSU email address, or register online at Welltrack.com.
- Food Insecurity Through The Lens Of An NDSU Student. - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- Recipes and Tips - Student Health Service Dietitian
- Student Health Service
- Virtual Workouts and Fit from Home Workouts - Wellness Center
- Wellness Center
- COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Preparedness and Response - University Police and Safety Office
- Ergonomic Tips for Remote Working - University Police and Safety Office
- NDSU Ombudsperson
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Advocacy
- Think... - a Health Promotion series of educational sessions "to reflect on or ponder" a variety of health and well-being topics
- Virtual Connections - Residence Life
- Virtual Events - Campus Attractions
Staff- and Faculty-specific Information
- Addressing Student Stress At The End Of The Semester - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- COVID-19 Trainings and Information - Human Resources and Payroll
- NDSU Employee Assistance Program
- Recognizing Student Distress in Online Classes - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- What You Need to Know as an NDSU Supervisor During COVID-19 - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog
- How do we promote health and well-being in the classroom? - Office of Teaching and Learning Blog