Content | Navigation |




Course Fees

Application for Course Fees (all requests for course fees are temporarily on hold until further notice)


If you need assistance with these forms or have any questions, please contact Angela Bachman at or 701.231.7150. 

Degree Verification

Graduate Teaching Research Fellow Appointment Agreement (GTF/GRF)

Authorization for Moving Expense Reimbursement (see NDSU Forms page for guidelines and other materials)

Special Appointment (non-tenure track or lecturer) 

Temporary, Part-Time Academic Appointment (no fringe benefits)

Tenured Faculty Appointment  (Sample Letter)

Tenure-Track Faculty Appointment (Sample Letter) 

Non-Tenure Track Faculty Appointment (Sample Letter)

* Many other hiring forms and resources are maintained by the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Global Outreach.

Program and New Center/Institute Requests

New Academic Program Requests - SBHE Policy 403.1

Stage II Academic Affairs Request Cover Page

Academic Request Budget Worksheet (Choose "save to disk.")

Executive Summary

New Center/Institute - To submit a request to establish a center or institute, you must follow the instructions at the NDUS website, as well as complete the following forms: New Center/Institute form, Stage II Cover Page, Executive Summary, and Budget.

Student Grievances

Definitions and Procedures

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Site Manager: Melissa Lamp
Published by the Office of the Provost

Last Updated: Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:00:29 AM